This website is operated by TerraProtein Equity Partners B.V. We take your privacy very seriously therefore we urge you to read this policy carefully because it contains important information about us and:
- the personal information we collect about you, our users;
- what we do with your information; and
- who your information may be shared with.
Who we are
Information we collect
a) Personal information you provide to us
We collect the following personal information that you provide to us:
- name, email address, telephone number and any information you voluntarily tell us about yourself or your activities.
Some examples of when we collect this information include:
- when you complete the Contact Us form or when you email us using one of the email addresses listed on the website.
We use this information for the following purposes:
- internal record keeping; and
- if you have asked us to contact you with advice or information, we will use your personal information to contact you in the manner (if any) specified on the Contact Us form or communication from you.
b) Personal information you provide about third parties
If you give us information about another person, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on their behalf and agreed that you:
- consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal data;
- shall receive any data protection notices on their behalf; and
- consent on their behalf to the transfer of their personal data abroad.
c) Monitoring and recording communications
We may monitor communications such as emails and telephone calls for the following purposes:
- Quality assurance, fraud prevention and compliance.
d) Cookies and similar technologies
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer or electronic device when you access our website. Similar technologies include web beacons, action tags, local shared objects (“flash cookies”) and single-pixel gifs. Such technologies can be used to track users’ actions and activities, and to store information about them. We use these cookies/and or similar technologies on this website.
- How many times a user visits the website;
- Which pages the user visits;
- Traffic data; and
- Location data.
When you visit our website, we recognise only your domain name and not your e-mail address. We will see your e-mail address only if you fill out the Contact Us form, send us an e-mail message or send us your email address.
This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this information may be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies and the websites below will tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How we use the information we collect
We collect information about our users for the following purposes:
- To conduct research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis. We do this to better understand our visitors, clients and potential clients. This research is compiled and analysed on an aggregated and anonymous basis.
Who your information may be shared with
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may also disclose your Personal information to third parties where you request certain services or information through the website. If those services are provided by a third party, that third party may need to have your Personal information in order to fulfil your request and you consent to the transfer of your Personal information for the purposes of fulfilling your request, even if that third party is not within the EEA.
Keeping your information secure
We will use technological and organisation measures to keep your information secure. These measures include storing all data on secure servers within a CRM system which is encrypted with TLS 1.2 or within Microsoft Office 365 secure servers.
However, while we will use all reasonable efforts to secure your data, in using this website you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that is transferred from you or to you via the internet. If you have any particular concerns about your information, please contact us using the details below.
What rights do you have?
Right to request a copy of your information
You can request a copy of your information which we hold (this is known as a subject access request). If you would like a copy, please:
- email, call or write to us (using the contact details below);
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- let us know the information you want a copy of.
Right to correct any mistakes in your information
You can require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold free of charge. If you would like to do this, please:
- contact us using the contact details below; and
- let us know the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
You have the right to request that your personal data is deleted and destroyed - subject to any other overriding legal obligations that we may have as a firm to retain appropriate records.
You may at any time request us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to do this please contact us.
If you have any questions about this policy or the information we hold about you, please contact us by:
Post: Herengracht 280, 1016BX, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Telephone: +31 20 2389469
Calls will be answered in the following times:
Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (UK time)
We may record calls for quality and training purposes.